- 4 goose eggs
- 3 artichokes
- 250 g morels
- 50 grams of duck ham
- 400 ml chicken stock
- 200 ml whipping cream
- 1 spring onion
Recipe Fried goose egg with morels, artichokes and duck ham
- First of all, in a frying pan with oil, sauté the spring onion, which we have previously finely chopped.
- Add the morels to the pan, add a little salt and turn up the heat. Leave them to cook for a couple of minutes and turn them over. Then add the chicken stock and cream and boil until the desired texture is obtained.
- Peel the artichokes and cut them into wedges. Boil them in a pot with plenty of water until they are soft. Then sauté them in a frying pan with a little oil, salt and pepper.
- Heat a pan with plenty of oil. Break the goose eggs into a bowl and then fry them in the pan. Add a little salt.
- Finally, plate the dish with the egg in the centre, the creamed morels on the sides and place the artichokes and duck ham on top. Bon appetit!